Little House in Forest Acres

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sew little time..so much to sew

Some of you know, I have developed a fondness bordering on addiction with sewing projects. I get lots of questions about what I am working on so here are the latest. The apron is mine. I saw a similiar one in Southern Living a few months back. I clipped it, and decided to try making it- no pattern or directions just me working at it until I got it worked out. The jumper is the beginning of Ava & Jenna's fall wardrobe. An A-Line reversible jumper with a monogram on one side and the silly monkey on the reverse. It was super fun to see it come together. That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodie! maybe another hand me down for jules... of course the next girl i have is going to be alison or something like that ;)

    ReplyDelete