Little House in Forest Acres

Tuesday, April 20, 2010









So as promised, this is the MORE I am adding. I have tried 4 times to upload some photos to post, but something must be wrong with blogger. Anyhow, I finally have added them one at a time. These are some of the things I have made for the girls for the summer. Nothing fancy, and in case you are curious, I often have to bribe them to pose for a photo. That's why Ava is not always smiling!
I am the proud new owner of a serger. I have used it to make a wrap skirt for myself- maybe I can get Ed to take a pic of me wearing it. The serger is awesome, but a bit intimidating, even for someone who is technically minded. I did spend 8 years working with audiology equipment, but none of that required 8 spools of thread on one machine! So far, I have only used 4 spools at one time. I am taking a serger project class tomorrow so hopefully that will boost my speed.
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Ava looks miserable...what exactly are you bribing her with...extra veggies at dinner?? The skirts are super cute...that's the same fabric combo I used for my Handmade dress...great choice! My desire for a serger of my very own grows daily!

    ReplyDelete