Little House in Forest Acres

Friday, April 30, 2010

Toccoa Falls





















Last weekend, we went to Suches, Georgia. We make this trip several times a year, but we have never stopped at Toccoa Falls. We had to take a very slight detour to see the falls, but it was well worth it. The girls loved every minute of being right up next to the water and rocks as you will see from the photos.












The little white pants they are wearing were my first "stretchy" fabric project on my serger, and I think they turned our well. I put a lettuce edge on the bottom instead of a real hem, and it is a cute, whimsical addition.












I am also adding a picture of my serger which I am getting more and more comfortable using. I finished a project for Mother's day just a few minutes ago, but I can't say much about that yet. Lots going on around here over the weekend so I better sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment