Little House in Forest Acres

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little Things

I am proud to announce that we, in the Woody household, have lived an entire week without using paper towels. I know, I know this seems either wierd, insignificant or both, but it is obviously better for the environment if we are not using a million paper towels a day. In addition, I am hoping it is easier on my wallet. Of course, I am using more cloth napkins and cleaning rags so we will see if I can keep this up for the long haul. I am not making any commitments just yet only sharing a small thing I am attempting.

We've had a busy couple of weeks, but then again isn't everyone busy? Ava & Jenna have had 2 end of the year choir performances already and have their Big Show at The Little Gym coming up on Friday.

We will officially be able to begin Kindergarten as of June 1st and are trying to come up with a name for our homeschoool (Yes, we have to have a name for the SC association of Independent Home Schools). That's all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment