Little House in Forest Acres

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Big City

Our big weekend trip was to the big city of Atlanta. We went to see Nathan and Jessica's new (well, he is 6 months old now) baby, Wyatt. Let me just say how sweet it was to hold him. Both Wyatt and Hank are really great kids. I'm a little jealous because I've never seen them fussy. It seemed to me that my children were always fussy when they were young.

We had a wonderful time and great food at Chez Woody Atlanta. Of course, we had to go to the Flying biscuit for breakfast on Saturday. I can only think of one word- YUM. Ava & Jenna had SO much fun jamming in Nathan's basement. It's amazing how much Jenna liked the drums. We made it back home on Saturday evening so we could get to church on Sunday. The girls started cherub choir on Sunday evening, and I think they really liked it.

We did have a surprise upon our return. Our garage had been broken into. The only thing missing- Ed's bike. Guess it was a one man job because my bike is still there. The locksmith is supposed to be here today to fix the garage lock, but he hasn't called yet. That's all for now from the Little House

No comments:

Post a Comment