Little House in Forest Acres

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tired??

This is actually the third or fourth time I have attempted to make a new post, but each time I have been sidetracked for one reason or another. Ed and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this week. We had a wonderful meal out, and we spent part of that time with some dear friends who were also celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary!

Life seems just plain full. I am feeling tired a lot and struggle to meet my daily goals for what I want to do around the house. I have not been consistently working out since May, and I can certainly tell in my waistline. I just have been unable to wake myself up at o' dark thirty to get any exercise. Well, except for last week one morning, and I was attacked by a dog during my walk. I do have some lovely bruises on my leg to show for it. Ed got me an iphone for our anniversary, and I am really enjoying the ipod feature- so much so that I was cleaning the kitchen listening to the ipod all the while Ed was locked out of the house and could not get my attention even by knocking or ringing the door bell.

I hope to catch up on some rest this week, and if not, I'll just pray and trust that God will meet me each day to accomplish what really needs to be done for His kingdom. I'd love to find someone to exercise, jog or walk with in our area just for some accountability. So, please put that in your prayers for me. Hope everyone has a blessed start to the week.

That's all for now. I'll try to get some new pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment