Little House in Forest Acres

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lots of Fun at Little House

Things have been hopping around here. This past weekend, Clay and his 5 wonderful children came to visit while Brooke was enjoying her Mommy-cation. Ava & Jenna had SO much fun with all their relatives. I posted a pic of the BIG girls playing beach on the driveway. It is such a blessing to have them all so close in age.

We started homeschool this week. We have completed three days, and Ed said something about only 12 more years to go. Seriously, it is a lot of fun. The girls are enjoying it and so am I. Ava keeps asking if we can "do more school". To sum it up, so far so good. I really enjoyed our meet and greet with Classical Conversations (CC) last week. We will meet every Thursday morning. This is such a great thing for me- to have all that encouragement from other homeschooling moms. And, A & J's little class is so sweet.

Sometime a week or so ago, I did take the time to do some embroidery. I am learning to merge stitch files with other files and to stack embroidery objects. I hope to get back to sewing soon. Maybe, I need to go cut out my next project now.

Oh, how could I forget. Today is the 12 year anniversary of our first date. We do have a babysitter coming and dinner plans to celebrate. My how time flies, especially when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment